Then These Questions are for you
First time home buyers are mostly too eager to be buying a house. They have finally saved enough for a considerable down payment and cannot wait to start searching homes for sale in their budget.
If you are thinking buying a house for sale in Brampton and you are a first time home-buyer, then the following is for you.
1. Take your time. Make a list of things you want in your first home before you start looking. As you begin your search, you’re likely to add to that list as you view homes for sale in Brampton that have exclusive side that you may not of thought of. Most first time home-buyers plan to stay in their home for many years, so it’s important to take the time and make sure you’re getting everything you want.
2. By now you’ve doubtless been searching the “Brampton Houses for Sale” listings online and in the local papers in Brampton. Often, first time home buyers have little understand of mortgages, different types of rates, and what they can realistically afford. That’s where I come in. I’ve got a good understanding of mortgages, and can lay everything out in terms you’ll understand; and I welcome any and all questions about mortgages in Brampton.
3. Know and understand your monthly costs for the home you will buy in Brampton. As a Real Estate Broker I will personally sit down with you, and help you use an online affordability calculator. Some areas can actually cost much more when you calculate property taxes, home insurance, loan insurance and other sundry expenses. Before you buy a home in Brampton, let’s sit down together and figure out your maximum payout for your home expenses. Then look in areas that fit your budget.
4. Closing costs are another analysis. You’ve finally saved enough for the down payment but have you taken into account what your closing costs will add up to? In some areas of Brampton, and the types of homes in Brampton your closing costs can vary widely. We may be able to put less down on a home, leaving you money to cover the closing costs. Let’s discuss your options.
5. What’s happening in the real estate market in Brampton today? Is it a buyer’s market or a seller’s market? Ultimately, if you plan to own your home for a long time, this is not a real consideration. Playing the real estate market in Brampton is no different than playing the stock market. Over the long term, your investment will pay off if you’ve chosen the right home in the right location.
These issues for first time Brampton home buyers can be a confusing process. At our real estate agency in Brampton, we understand this, and go to great lengths to help educate first time home buyers.